Alex Braunstein is a Business Trial Group attorney based in the firm’s West Palm Beach office. His practice is focused on complex commercial litigation matters such as contract and employment disputes, real estate litigation, and business torts.
Alex was formerly a felony criminal prosecutor in the Organized Crime Unit of the Palm Beach County State Attorney’s Office. In that role, he prosecuted violent criminal offenses, achieving nearly 60 jury verdicts. Alex’s extensive experience helping victims seek justice in the face of horrific crimes is a reflection of his commitment to fighting for those who have been wronged.
Alex has had first-hand experience navigating the challenges many businesses face, including employment, contractual, and acquisition issues. As a result, he has both a technical and personal understanding of what’s at stake when businesses face legal disputes.
While receiving his J.D. from University of Florida Levin College of Law, Alex clerked for the Fourth District of Appeals and interned at the United States Attorney’s Office.
- Commercial Litigation
- Contract Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- University of Florida, Frederic G. Levin College of Law, J.D., Cum Laude
- Journal of Technology Law & Policy, Research Editor
- Florida Journal of International Law, Student Works Editor
- Book Awards: Trial Practice & Criminal Law Clinic
- University of Florida, B.S. Business Administration with a major in Finance
- Warrington College of Business Finance Scholar