Evan H. Frederick
Evan H. Frederick is an attorney in the West Palm Beach office of the Morgan & Morgan Business Trial Group. He focuses his practice on representing businesses and individuals in complex business litigation and securities arbitration matters.
Evan has extensive experience litigating a wide variety of business disputes from inception through trial in both state and federal court, including claims for breach of contract, shareholder and partner oppression, theft of trade secrets and intellectual property, real estate commissions or proceeds owed, and interfering with business relationships, among others. He has also represented hundreds of investors against their brokerage firms and investment advisors in FINRA arbitration for investment losses incurred through broker misconduct, mismanagement, and fraud.
In 2014, Evan was named a “Rising Star” by Florida Super Lawyers magazine — an annual publication that recognizes the top 2.5% of the state’s lawyers under the age of 40. He is also active in the local community, where he serves on several committees for the Palm Beach County Bar Association and participates in the Leadership West Palm Beach program.
Evan received his J.D. and M.B.A. from Florida State University. He received his undergraduate degree from Saint Louis University, Magna Cum Laude, in finance, where he also was a two-time NCAA All-American Golfer and a semi-finalist at the 2004 U.S. Amateur Public Links Championship. In February 2011, he was inducted into the Saint Louis University Athletics Hall of Fame for his collegiate golf achievements.
- Business Tort Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Contract Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Securities Litigation
- Shareholder & Partnership Disputes
- Florida State University, J.D., 2008
- Member, Business Review
- Book Award for Federal Securities Litigation
- Honor Roll
- Florida State University, M.B.A., 2008
- Dean’s List
- Saint Louis University, B.S., Magna Cum Laude, 2005
- President’s Honor Roll and Dean’s List
- Member, NCAA Division 1 Golf Team
- Male Student-Athlete of the Year (2005) for Outstanding Achievement in Athletics, Academics and Community Service
- Member, Student Athletic Advisory Board (2003, 2004)
- Cleveland Golf All-American (2004, 2005), and formerly the #2 nationally-ranked collegiate golfer by Golfweek Magazine
- Semi-finalist, 2004 United States Golf Association U.S. Amateur Public Links Championship
- Member, Saint Louis University Athletics Hall of Fame
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Federal Bar Association
- Member, Palm Beach Chapter
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Member, Executive Board, Young Lawyers Section
- Chair, YLS Annual Charity Fishing Tournament
- Member, Securities Law CLE Committee
- Leadership West Palm Beach