Arletys “Letty” Hernandez concentrates her practice on claims involving business torts, contracts, employment, and securities.
Letty received her J.D., cum laude, and a Master’s in International Business from the University of Florida. While at the University of Florida, she was the managing editor of the Florida Journal of International Law. Letty graduated from Florida State University, summa cum laude, with Bachelor’s degrees in Marketing and Multinational Business.
- Business Tort Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Contract Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Securities Litigation
- University of Florida, Juris Doctor, Cum Laude
- Managing Editor, Florida Journal of International Law
- Book Awards for International Business Transactions, Income Taxation, and Unincorporated Business Enterprises
- Dean’s List
- Cuban American Bar Merit Scholarship recipient
- University of Florida, M.A.I.B.
- The Jean and Jewel Ahrano Scholarship Fund recipient
- Florida State University, B.S., Summa Cum Laude
- President’s List
- Vice President of External Affairs, International Business Association
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Florida Bar Association
- Cuban American Bar Association
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers, Miami-Dade Chapter