Damien H. Prosser
Damien joined The Business Trial Group in 2010 to represent commercial litigation clients on a success fee basis. He feels strongly that lawyers in these cases should have real trial experience, and as such has represented clients in both state and federal courts throughout the country. Damien has considerable experience in the litigation of contested matters and adversary proceedings in federal bankruptcy court.
After receiving his B.A. cum laude from Florida State University, Damien earned his J.D. from the Mercer University School of Law. He has practiced law at Baker & Hostetler, LLP, as well as Shutts & Bowen, LLP. Damien was named a Rising Star for five years in Florida Super Lawyers magazine.
- Bankruptcy Adversary Litigation
- Business Tort Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Contract Litigation
- Mercer School of Law, Juris Doctorate
- Florida State University, B.A., Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- U.S Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida