Valerie C. David
Mrs. David is a first-generation attorney born and raised in central Florida by her mother and beloved grandmother. Drawn into law after an aptitude test, she majored in legal studies at the University of Central Florida. After graduating, Mrs. David spent several years working as a civil commercial and complex business litigation paralegal at De Beaubien, Knight, Simmons, Mantzaris & Neal, LLP. Mrs. David always knew she would eventually go to law school because of her passion for law and justice.
Mrs. David attended Florida A & M University College of Law in Orlando. There she served on the editorial board for the Florida A & M University Law Review as the Executive Articles Editor, received the highest-grade award in Torts II, and graduated with honors (cum laude). Recently, Mrs. David was selected to serve as a 2023-2025 Fellow, by the Business Law Section of the Florida Bar. She currently works as an attorney for Morgan and Morgan’s Business Trial Group, focusing on commercial and complex business litigation, including legal malpractice.
When not practicing law, Mrs. David enjoys spending time at the lake or beach with her husband and two young children.
- Florida Bar
- Business Law Section of the Florida Bar
- University of Central Florida, 2008
- Florida A & M University College of Law, 2022 (cum laude)
Publications & Related Articles
- https://flabizlaw.org/member-articles/beyond-the-hype-understanding-chatgpt/ , Business Law Section of the Florida Bar Journal, November 2023.
- https://www.businesstrialgroup.com/news/morgan-morgan-wins-26-million-finra-arbitration-award-against-robert-w-baird-co/, November 2023.