Paul L. SanGiovanni
Paul L. SanGiovanni has more than 25 years of experience in complex trial practice, including complex commercial and construction matters. Paul’s experience includes the representation of owners, general contractors and subcontractors on defect and contract claims, including claims on large commercial projects, multi-family high-rise development, entertainment venues, theme parks and public projects such as the Orange County Courthouse, the Orlando International Airport and the Florida Southern District Federal Courthouse.
Paul has served as President of the Orange County Bar Association, and the Legal Aid Society of Orange County. In 2004 and 2011, he was selected for inclusion in the inaugural edition of Florida Trend’s “Legal Elite,” a peer-ranked survey of the top 1.6% of all lawyers in the state of Florida. He received his J.D. from the University of Florida College of Law.
- Commercial Construction Litigation
- University of Florida College of Law, Juris Doctorate, 1985
- University of Florida, B.A., with High Honors, 1982, Phi Beta Kappa
- Martindale-Hubbell rated AV, Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
- Best Lawyers in America, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Florida Super Lawyers, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011